Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lazy, lazy, lazy... No my account hasn't been hacked:)

It's a very rainy morning at a very quiet island.... And we have to leave today.
Bald Head is one of the few places I can truly relax... No cars, car seats, rushing, rarely a phone signal....
and it has come to an end.
My wifi has connected and the e-mails are popping up... Meet the teacher, Sunday school teacher orientation, soccer snacks, ballet shoe measuring and ordering.
It's 9:30 and I haven't moved... On a normal day ...I would have 4 people (3 little ones) dressed, beds made, diapers out, searched for matching shoes... Gave up on matching socks.
And have people to places on time??
Time?? Time...
I am going to roll over... Pretend there isn't a ferry to catch.... And enjoy lazy slivers of time... where every second is savored.

No comments:

Post a Comment